I recently implemented Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) on my site using a WordPress plugin to take advantage of the rich snippets for SEO purposes. This resulted in a small issue with the AMP URL in Google Analytics reports. This didn’t bother me too much until I started looking at my Google Analytics reporting and seeing multiple URL flavors. I like to keep a view in my analytics account that has all the filters I want applied so my reporting is showing the highest quality traffic estimates for a given piece of content. So, I decided to combine the AMP URL with it’s parent page using a filter and I will be sharing that information with you.