MSP Marketing Company Comparison:
Marketopia Vs. Tortoise and Hare Software
- Very expensive
- Focused on high-volume MSPs
- Large client base where you might be a low priority
- Hard to predict who will work on your account
- May try to sell you on higher-priced packages that blend cold calling and marketing that you may not want or need.
- Full-service agency without specialized expertise, jack of all trades, master of none.
- May require a 6-month minimum commitment or longer.
Tortoise and Hare Software
- Competitive pricing
- Focused on mid-market MSPs
- Small client base where you will be a high priority
- Owned and operated by an MBA who is intimately involved in service delivery
- Strong focus on SEO and Paid Search
- No minimum committment
How Does Marketopia Fit In?
Marketopia is a large agency with an impressive track record no doubt, but they are one of the higher priced and most selective agencies in the MSP marketing space. Not all MSPs will qualify to work with Marketopia, and even some that do may not want to because they will be a small part of the overall Marketopia ecosystem. For MSPs that want a more intimate feel and direct to expert support and service or have a more modest budget, Tortoise and Hare acts as a strong alternative to Marketopia.
Reddit Threads Discussing Marketopia: